Friday, February 06, 2009

Batch 1998 SMAK 1 Jakarta reunion













































Next are the Dec. 20, 2008 reunion with Batch 1998 SMAK 1 PENABUR Jakarta. Thanks, Teddy, for the pictures. The graduates even created an updated Yearbook! Wow!!







Photos
Above


1. In the middle of 1998 grad.' digital memories


2. With M.C.


3. With graduates--so boyish, eh? Even the MC thought I was a graduate (see below). Well, have got to go to Bandung now, taking care of my master degree administration after 2-semester of taking a leave. Ho ho ... returning on Sat. nite, I guess, as there are 2 programmes to attend: Temasek Intrl. School Bandung's character building seminar with Helen K. Pratama at 1p.m. Sat, and SMPK 1 Bandung's Opus Maximus at 5p.m. Sat. See you.



2 comments:

Joses said...

Wow, Sir... What a great time did you have with your friends there!
hehe

I just imagine, I just pretend..
that I can do like what did you do..

I want to meet my old friends again!!
hwaaa....
I'm sure, it's such a precious moment you had then..

hoo..
It will be fun to meet old friends and share some stories about the lives that have been passed...

I really miss my old friends.
I'm really eager to meet them again, they are very precious for me..

hehe..

by the way.. Why I leave a comment about my old friends?
Whoaa.. it doesn't make a sense, does it?
But, just one little thing I want to tell you that
friends are wonderful things that we have
don't you ever try to remove them from your life or you'll be depressed forever..
hehehehehe
I also must pay attention about the last statement I made, because.. I really love my old friends.
hehe ^^
GBU, Sir.

RINI said...

its cool..