Saturday, July 12, 2008

Touching sharing in a book launching in Bandung!

Today, I could not help holding my teardrops. 2007/2008 SMAK 1 Bandung principal, Mr. Iwan, launched his autobiography, and shared a lot of memorable experience, both joy and sorrow. Mr. Iwan succesfully charmed everybody with his sincere and dynamic voice.
Never would I have realized the profession of a teacher or a principal could mesmerized the audience's feeling. Threat from a few students, and challenges in basketball competition, and some government policies in education were just some of the unforgettable parts of life of Mr. Iwan. His loyalty for 40 years of teaching and becoming Principal of SMAK 2 and SMAK 3, and finally since 1988 as Principal of SMAK 1 Bandung has moved my emotion. Who am I compared to one Iwan.

This moment came after a 2-hour sharing in Grand Ballroom of Papandayan hotel, Bandung, with current principal Ms. Boniwidiarti, and her staff's explanation on academic (e-learning info), and student affairs, came a break and a moment of waiting for the maestro Iwan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, just want to try. elisabeth.

Anonymous said...

He...he... Finally I can. Hore...