Saturday, September 04, 2010

Junior High School writing: Error analysis on blogs

Name/ Class: …………………………. / 9A/ 9B (circle) Writing/ Blogs/ Error Analysis

CIRCLE the grammatically incorrect words, and rewrite/revise that/those word(s). They are original writing pieces taken from Year 9A and Year 9B SMPK 7 PENABUR Jakarta with anonymous (hidden) names.

1. I left home at 8 am because my plane will taking off at 11 am.

2. I and my family was picked up by my father’s friends.

3. Since school holiday was over, my mother doesn't take me to go to anywhere especially mall.

4. My brother who drove us and he went home to bring our musical instrument.

5. I ate alone. I choosed one place that I can see everything from my place.

6. After the I have done the test, I collect my test to the supervisor there.

7. I tried to do my physics and maths homework, but it seemed difficult, so I abandoned them and watched TV, but there's nothing interesting program in TV, too, hahaha.

8. On the way home, I ride motorcycles. But, suddenly, the rain and I parked at the curb.

9. Last Saturday I went to a Korean restaurant with my family. It was not the first time i'm going there but i'm still enjoyed eating there.

10. My school has just turned 60 and they're going to have a Musical Drama Concert on August 21st . I didn't do anything after play basketball so I decided to go to my new house's project with my Dad

11. But actually he’s not that innocent, he’s got a fire dragon (maybe) in his stomach.

12. Well, my weekend was boring, as usual. So if this post bore you, I’ll say nothing and put my hands up. But assignment is assignment

13. I took a quick shower and change my outfit so here what I wear and sorry I dont have the full image of me wearing this :)

14. It was a common weekend. There were nothing special. In Saturday morning, I went to school ….

15. Last sunday, I and my big brother were participated in GPIB Bible Quiz in Charity bazaar XIX.

16. Well I endure the fever until last time. I just ignored it. Well God make me can pass through it.

17. After short break, i went to have a cello course, like a common habit i played a fairly good tone but my teacher think I can did better than that.

18. After me and my family arrived the firs thing too do is eat something.

19. When I arrived at home, I remembered that I must do a boring English project.

20. On Saturday, 31-7-2010, I joined the Go Green program. The committees gived us a young tree …..

Teguh Santoso (sir)

No comments: