Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sir in Dec 2010: SMPK7 social acts in Bogor, my Brilliant Class students, my work +narcist pics







Here are 8 photos on events I took in 2 weeks.
1st (top): I captured a sleeping "andong" driver in front of National Monument (MONAS) Jakarta. See the beautifully and gracefully decorated "andong"--a traditional transport vehicle pulled by a horse. I hope the picture could talk about the serenity of life for an "andong" driver in the daylight of the megapolitan Jakarta.







2nd (above): My narcist photo by a pond in Bogor Botanical Garden. Damn I look slimmer than ever there!

Next below are the 4 pics on the social acts done by SMPK 7 PENABUR Jakarta (school) for some twenty representatives of West Bogor Christian families in need, held in Bogor Botanical Garden, today, Dec. 4, 2010 (see below). See how CHEERFUL the teachers were and how NARCIST sir was, ho ho ho ....






Mm ... who's laughing the loudest one? Ms. Dini, of course, SMPK 7 PENABUR Jakarta English teacher (right corner), followed by Ms. Rosumarlina (centre) the Culinary/cooking/home industry teacher.













The joy and cheers float in the air after the distribution of
humanitarian aids from SMPK 7 PENABUR Jakarta
worth more than 10 million rupiahs for some West Bogor Christian families in need. They had just finished singing, sharing, joining the Christian service and listening to both sides speech and
expectations.

Below is the picture of some teachers hanging around on a tree at Bogor Botanical Garden.











Above are my Brilliant Class students I taught
last year 2009-2010 during their 2nd year at SMAK PENABUR Gading Serpong.
In the photo they have just taken their Cambridge exam in science (A2 Level). Seen in the pic are (left to right): Noah, Kevin, Evan, Hans and me.

Below is the picture of myself with 5 expatriates from the Philippines, helping 4 bilingual schools of PENABUR.
On my training centre invitation, we gathered at Tanjung Duren office,
West Jakarta, on Nov. 30th, 2010, to discuss about our plan for
March-May 2011 training to be given to 5 bilingual primary schools, i.e. (sitting, right to left) the Philippino teachers from SDK 4, SDK GS (2 teachers), SDK 6 and standing next to me is from SDK 11. One more expatriate from SDK 10/ PIK has not joined us yet.



1 comment:

imissholiday said...

alo sir.. :)
lama ga ngeblog.. :D