Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend in Dormitory

My first weekend in dormitory. None of the boys stayed on weekends. Well, after dropping three boys from another dorm, I pampered myself with a 1-hour foot massage in front of the Serpong Gold and Sports Club. Twins Adi and Ari, and Noel accompanied Ricky, the birthday boy turning 16 today, in the swimming pool. Only 16,000 rupiahs (50% discount until July 31st for those below 17 years old).

Well, finally, we strolled in Karawaci Supermall, and after light dinner, Ricky bought his friends in his year 11 dorm some Holland cakes. Mm ... yummy must be! ;)

When I returned to my dorm, thank God, the furnitures and other facilities have completed the year 10 dorm, such as 14 sets of tables and chairs, a big compo (double-deck tape and CD) as well as the permanent TV antenna. Mmm ... a surprise for the dorm boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Teguh! Hope u had a great weekend there... ^o^ I include u'r blog as one of the links in my own blog...
kindly pay a visit...

http://bibliobeth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dulu website, sekarang blog, what's next ? :). Hebat, still having time updating all of these.

Teguh Santoso said...

Thanks, Elizabeth (Bandung) and Andreas (Jkt), ... yes, I have some extra time, lah, checking and updating my blogs.

Also see SMAK Gading Serpong web and pictures I uploaded just now at:
www.bpkpenabur.or.id/en/node/3867

How's your life there?